Hop til indhold

Forskning kræver europæiske hund / kat ejere (praktik)

internuk

Hej alle,

Jeg vil starte med at introducere mig selv ved at åbne dette emne. Jeg er Sandre, 22 år gammel og studerende i Holland. Iøjeblikket er jeg på studieophold i England og laver forskning vedrørende meninger om dyrlæger i Europa.

Jeg vil gerne vide hvad Europæiske hunde- og katteejere ønsker og forventer af deres dyrlæge. Er du tilfreds med din dyrlæge? Hvornår var sidste gang du var hos din dyrlæge? Hvor køber du dit dyrs foder? Er bare nogle af de spørgsmål jeg rigtig gerne vil have svar på.

Jeg håber ikke du har noget imod jeg bruger dette forum for at lære mere om dine forventninger, men jeg vil rigtig gerne høre din mening om dette emne. Det tager kun nogle få minutter at udfylde spørgeskemaet.

Vær sød at udfylde mit online spørgeskema ved at trykke på denne webadresse:

http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=130649348106

På forhånd tak!

Sandra

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

I'd like to help you but I can't complete the survey as my country isn't included in the first question (I live in France). I'm writing in English so that you won't have to use a translation tool ;)

Good luck !

Kind regards,

Helle

I'm sorry to hear that.. The France one will be translated right now, maybe you can complete that one. I'll send you the URL when I have it :)

Thanks for your comment!

Kind regards, Sandra

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Super, I'll complete it then. You know, you don't need to translate especially for me, you can just leave it in English. However if you have it translated, more people would answer (if you'd like it, I can give you the addresses of some forums in France where you could post the survey).

Have a nice day :)

Helle

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Super, I'll complete it then. You know, you don't need to translate especially for me, you can just leave it in English. However if you have it translated, more people would answer (if you'd like it, I can give you the addresses of some forums in France where you could post the survey).

Have a nice day :)

Helle

Super, I hope the France-survey is ready this week, I'll send you a post here when I have it. The survey already will be translated because I have to do the survey in France too.

I'd like to have some good forums in France if it is not much to ask :)

Thank you very much!!!! You have a nice day too!

Sandra

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Super, I hope the France-survey is ready this week, I'll send you a post here when I have it. The survey already will be translated because I have to do the survey in France too.

I'd like to have some good forums in France if it is not much to ask :)

Thank you very much!!!! You have a nice day too!

Sandra

Hello again Sandra :)

There's a forum in France called doctissimo. It's a big forum with many different sections about human health, beauty, fashion, cooking, animals, animal health etc.

You'll find links to the appropriate sections for your survey here :

Médecine vétérinaire (veterinary medicine) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/sante/medecine-veterinaire/liste_sujet-1.htm

Chats (cats) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/animaux/Chats/liste_sujet-1.htm

Chiens (dogs) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/animaux/Chiens/liste_sujet-1.htm

I also know a couple of cat forums, but you'll need to register and write a presentation of yourself to be able to post on those. If you like, I can give you the links later or if you prefer, I can post a link to the survey for you. As I'm already a registered user it would be a little easier.

I'll complete the survey as soon as it is ready.

Kind regards,

Helle

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hello again Sandra :)

There's a forum in France called doctissimo. It's a big forum with many different sections about human health, beauty, fashion, cooking, animals, animal health etc.

You'll find links to the appropriate sections for your survey here :

Médecine vétérinaire (veterinary medicine) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/sante/medecine-veterinaire/liste_sujet-1.htm

Chats (cats) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/animaux/Chats/liste_sujet-1.htm

Chiens (dogs) http://forum.doctissimo.fr/animaux/Chiens/liste_sujet-1.htm

I also know a couple of cat forums, but you'll need to register and write a presentation of yourself to be able to post on those. If you like, I can give you the links later or if you prefer, I can post a link to the survey for you. As I'm already a registered user it would be a little easier.

I'll complete the survey as soon as it is ready.

Kind regards,

Helle

Hi Helle,

Here you have the URL to the French version of my survey. FRENCH; http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=130700675271

Thanks again for your help and the links you gave me! If you know people who has a dog or cat and want to complete the survey, that would be wonderful!

Thanks again!!!!

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hi Sandre,

I've just completed the survey. Hope it worked because when I clicked on "submit" I didn't get any message, the window just closed but maybe it's normal.

I don't mean to criticize or anything but there are a some mistakes, you need to correct because otherwise people may misunderstand you (online translation doesn't always work 100%).

Here are my suggestions :

Q2 : Instead of saying chien/chat au-dessus de 7 ans, it would be better to say chien/chat de plus de 7 ans

Q3 : The question should be : Avez-vous une assurance pour votre animal ?

Q4 : You can't use mâle in this meaning, you have to say "masculin". If it was me I would change the question to "Vous êtes ?" - Un homme - Une femme

Q7 : The first option "le mois dernier" (meaning 'last month' is misleading when I look at the Danish version where it says "within the last month". Instead i suggest "Il y a moins d'un mois".

Very important : vet in French is spelled vétérinaire with an 'e' at the end.

Q9 : Pourquoi vous l’avez choisi? => Pourquoi l'avez-vous choisi ?" and we say "recommandé" with an 'a'. And we don't say entraîneur or a dog(it means a personne who trains a sport team. For dogs you say éducateur canin.

Q10 : Chez quel vétérinaire allez-vous en dehors des horaires d'ouvertures de votre vétérinaire (pour les urgences) ?

Q11 : Chez combien de vétérinaires vos animaux ont-ils un dossier ?

Q14/15 : this is extremely important !!! Vous avez jamais changé de vétérinaire pour votre chat? It means You have never changed ... Instead you must say "Avez-vous déjà changé de vétérinaire pour votre chat/chien"

Q16 : Si oui, pourquoi avez-vous changé?

Q18 : Combien pensez-vous dépenser chez le vétérinaire l’année prochaine?

Q22 : Qu’est-ce que vous espérez d’un bon vétérinaire pour chats ? It means what do you hope to get. This would be better "Qu'est-ce que vous attendez d'un bon vétérinaire pour chats ? (attendez = expect).

Q24 : Recommanderiez-vous votre vétérinaire à vos amis et votre famille?

Sandre, I think it would be a good idea to write some kind of introduction explaining who you are and why you're doing this survey, just like you did here on the Danish forum.

Sorry about all my comments :o

Kind regards,

Helle

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites

Hi Helle,

Thanks for your comments.

I didn't translate the survey myself, a translator did for me! I've heard about the mistakes before, so she changed them. Infortunately it's not very easy to make the new one online. So it is still the same questionnaire :(

I'll use all your comments in my report, so we know there is something wrong with the French translation, and it's not 100% reliable to the truth.

Sorry for this late message. I was away last weekend.

Kind regards, Sandra

Link til kommentar
Del på andre sites